Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gibby's Pub Blog Updates

I've added a couple new things to the blog... You'll notice at the top of the screen something called "AnswerTips". This is simply a way for you to get more information on anything you see in my blog posts. Just put your cursor on any word and double-click. It's pretty cool, but remember, I didn't write the tip - I only provided the link.

I've also added Google AdSense to my blog and you'll see some more ads popping up now. If you see something you're interested in, by all means click on it -- I make money that way! Yeah! Righteous! I'm retiring soon , you know -- I need the money!

And finally, down at the bottom of the blog, you'll see something called my ZuneCard. As if it wasn't enough to tell you what I'm drinking, and thinking, and where I'm eating -- now I'm telling you what I'm listening to. I really do suffer delusions of self-importance, don't I?

By the way, if you have a Zune account, let me know and I'll add you as a Zune friend...

lol - thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Chez Bets said...

Anticipation is rising at the Simpsons. We await the 3rd Annual Christmas Party tonight at Gibby's. Just one problem: half the Open Mic act woke up with a sore throat (cough-cough). Perhaps rest throughout the day and a medicinal libation???